Saturday, September 5, 2020

September 5th's Weekly TV Thoughts

 When Thursday's Cannonball turns out to be one I already saw on NBC, a light week of TV becomes even lighter.  At least American Ninja Warrior is back!

American Ninja Warrior – So nice to see a new episode of this show!  I always love the skills challenge because the athletes look like they are having so much fun.  It is clear they are all friends, and it was never clearer than this episode.  My favorite part was the free style diving at the end.  It was amazing!  And yes, the tie was well deserved.  (I’m assuming they edited Drew out, but I never would have guessed it if I hadn’t known.)  Can’t wait for the new season to start next week.

Tell Me a Story – I almost gave up and now I am hooked.  Yes, it is truly a dark show, but I have found myself rooting for the characters, and now I need to know what happens to them.  We are half way through the first season now, and I think it is going to be quite a ride and the stories are during into thrillers.  I just don’t see how all the stories are really going to come together at this point.  They have small pieces that intersect, but we are getting away from those parts right now anyway.

Holey Moley – That was an amazing final hole to end things.  The save at the first windmill followed by the hole in one.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.