While I am keeping the below in place, as of 1/3/2018, I am not accepting any review requests. When that changes in the future, I will let you know. And the below guidelines will still be in place.
Yes, I do consider review requests. If you have something you would like to ask me to review, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
1. I will give you an honest review. If I don't like it, I will say so. And I will not take the review down.
2. I will disclose that I received the item from you in exchange for my honest review.
3. Look at what I have reviewed and see if what you have fits in with my likes and dislikes. If it doesn't, please don't waste either of our time.
4. This is one of multiple hobbies that occupy my free time. And I have lots of books I buy that I want to read as well. As a result, I accept very few review requests. I just don't have the time.
5. I DO NOT HAVE AN E-READER OF ANY KIND. If your book is only available for an e-read, I most likely won't read it just because it's too much of a pain for me to try to read it. Plus, I do the majority of reading on my lunch hour, so I don't have access to a computer during that time.