Saturday, September 2, 2017

September 2nd's Weekly TV Thoughts

It's that time of the week.  Got some double episodes of shows coming up next week, but for today, just these three.

American Ninja Warrior – I can’t say they made some courses easier than others.  They were all tough.  And yes, I get they have Ninja in the name, but could the product placement for the next Lego movie have been any more forced?  Of course, with how much I’ve enjoyed the two earlier Lego movies, I’m certainly looking forward to this one.

Hollywood Game Night – You know who I was rooting for – Mark!  So nice that he won.  I’ve heard of a couple of those celebrities, but the only one I was super familiar with is Tyler thanks to his guest spots on Supergirl.  My favorite?  That “pool” game.  Looked like so much fun.

Suits – Is the case really over?  We’ve got two more episodes in this half of the season, and this feels like something that would happen in a mid-season finale.  Of course, I get that it is the 100th episode.  Still, that surprised me.  And I almost expect to have learned they faked Frank’s murder to protect him.  I actually feel sorry for him despite all the bad things he has done.  Meanwhile, I’m glad Donna pulled back, but I am very disappointed in Louis.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I was thinking they got Frank I to witness protection or something too. My hubby and I talked about the Louis/Donna decision and since one was actually married and one not yet married, we kind of thought it turned out like we Thought it would.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.