Saturday, November 26, 2022

November 26th's Weekly TV Thoughts

A very light week for this post.  Okay, so my shows were on Wednesday like normal, but I don't have a chance to watch them until next week, so you'll see my thoughts in a week.  In the meantime, here are the two shows I watched this week.

Magpie Murders – I am in awe.  Once they were going over the clues and the explanations, everything fell into place, even with my confusion and the six weeks in between when it started and now.  Now, I’ve got to read more of his books.  I think I’ve found a new author I’ll love.

Dancing with the Stars – I called it from week one.  Frankly, there was very little drama in this season, I knew Charlie would win.  Not that she didn’t deserve it.  She has been amazing all season long.  Obviously, her dance background helped her out significantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.