Sunday, November 13, 2022

Disney Pin Review: The Enchanted Tiki Room - Mickey Mouse the Main Attraction #5 - 2022 Release

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Mickey visiting The Enchanted Tiki Room in Style
Cons: Nothing series from me
The Bottom Line:
Tropical Mickey
As he visits Tiki Room
With parrot on board


Mickey’s Making a Tropical Stop

For the fifth entry in the Mickey Mouse the Main Attraction series, Mickey’s making a stop at everyone’s favorite tropical show – The Enchanted Tiki Room.  The result is a lot of fun.

Mickey is in his usual pose, but this one really changes things up.  He’s dressed in a loud Hawaiian shirt.  It’s hard to tell for sure what is on it, but I see lots of birds.  There are two pin on pin elements here.  One of them is his tan hat, which has a few bird feathers on it.  The other is the parrot that is sitting on his outstretched foot.

Anyone who looked at this pin would immediately make the connection with The Enchanted Tiki Room.  The tropical element certainly is much of the appeal to me.  It makes it easy for me to dream that I am planning a tropical trip myself.  As usual, it would be nice if they had given Mickey more than one pose in this series, but that’s a minor complaint.

Fans of The Enchanted Tiki Room will be happy with this pin.  It’s a fun visit from our main mouse – Mickey.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.