Saturday, July 22, 2023

July 22nd's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – I didn’t feel like there were too many surprises.  I’m also noticing more and more how many of the runs are summarized for us.  I feel like as many people are running in a night, but we get it in one hour instead of two.  But maybe it just feels shorter because we only get an hour.  Either way, I was rooting for the teen from the campground to make it further.  It was hard though, since she took out the sister of another contestant.  I wouldn’t have minded both members of the family moving on either.

The Weakest Link – I’m impressed with how well they did.  Twice they could have run the chain, and I feel like that was a higher total than normal.  I just can’t believe people didn’t gang up on the trio earlier.  They pretty much let them walk away with it.

Hot Wheels Ultimate Challenge – Looking at the finished products, I could easily predict the winner.  I mean, the monster truck was fun, but it wasn’t nearly as cool as the other one.

Secret Invasion – We’ve got the pieces in place for the climax.  I can definitely tell that.  But I’m just not quite sure what those pieces mean as far as how they are going to handle things.  I’m sure if I were more familiar with Marvel, I could figure out what they are setting up.  I guess I’ll wait until next week to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.