Saturday, July 29, 2023

July 29th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – There were a lot of finishers this week.  Quite possibly the most of a single episode all season.  And someone took down the mega wall as well, which is always nice to see.  Now on to the semis.  I’m with holding judgement on how this racing is going to work until I see it.  I’m hoping they’ve thought it through and it isn’t the disaster I’m feel like it is going to be.

 Hot Wheels Ultimate Challenge – Within a couple of minutes, I knew we were in for a lecture episode, and I was right.  Both contestants had an ax to grind.  I definitely disagree with the judges this week.  I thought the butterfly was the better car.  Not sure it would sell as a hot wheel as well, but that doesn’t matter as much in this round.

 Secret Invasion – I suspected a couple of the twists, but some others caught me off guard.  And I’m still not sure what the point of a couple of the scenes were.  Overall, this was still a decent wrap up to another show that should have been a movie.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your thoughts on Secret Invasion. I ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would, but yes, it should have been a movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.