Saturday, March 24, 2018

March 24th's Weekly TV Thoughts

One last quiet week.  I think from here on out it will be busy until May.

Once Upon a Time (3/16) – The mystery reader in my immediately saw that Tilly was being framed.  Glad I wasn’t the only one.  Now I’m wondering how Alice got out of the tower.  And I’m glad that Regina and Lucy are teaming up to find a cure for Henry.  Is that what Ivy will be doing to help?

Deception – I still don’t know how long they can keep this show going, but I think I’ll be along for the ride.  Then again, given the ratings, that might not be long.  Glad that some at the FBI seem eager to help and others don’t.  Yes, a bit of a cliché in some ways, but still more realistic than having everyone welcome him on board right away.

Legends of Tomorrow – Each week, I seem to be less and less impressed with this season.  I’m over the whole demon possession storyline.  Just way too dark for my tastes.

Survivor – One team constantly losing.  That seems to happen quite a bit on the show.  I wonder if it is mental or the people involved.  Of course, it could be both.  They made it fairly obvious who was going home, however.  By showing how much she wanted to stay, you knew she was next out the door.

Designated Survivor – Lyor is an idiot!  I’m getting kind of tired of how much of an idiot, in fact.  I’d forgotten we were looking for a VP in this episode, or I would have seen the mayor being nominated coming.  Still, she appears to be a great pick.  The real question, however, was did Seth get his book?  Was it really for their anniversary?  Seems a rather major present for a six month anniversary.

American Ninja Warrior Ninja Vs. Ninja – Those were some very close races.  Came down to .02 seconds in a relay race for one of them.  The other relay was almost as close.  While I root for the underdog often, I wasn’t as invested in Young Bloods tonight.  I’m surprised they won considering who they were going up again.  Very impressive.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched Deception yet but I have the episodes recorded so I will soon. I've heard that the ratings are terrible but it looks like my kind of show! I think it'll be fun though probably best that it doesn't last very long.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.