Saturday, September 9, 2023

September 9th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – Joe’s out?  No!  Okay, so I know that not everyone makes it past level 2, and this new format makes it so more can.  But I feel like he was racing and that made him fall.  I knew I’d react this way if a favorite got out.  Another couple of shocking exits, too.  At least Daniel has made it on to stage 4.

Ahsoka – Tell me there’s a plan.  And this was really all part of it.  Because I feel like we are currently without hope.  Which is right where we should be at the mid-point of the show.  A little uneven, but overall, this is a good show pacing wise, as well.  I’m looking forward to seeing where things go next.

The Challenge USA – The alliances are pretty much breaking down the way I thought they would.  Got to hand it to Tyler standing up like he did and going into the final challenge.  And what a challenge!  I was tired just watching it.  In the first challenge, I thought everyone was going to have their own puzzle to work on.  I’m amazed at just how many people shared answers.  People on these shows sure do seem to forget that things are individual when the times comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.