Saturday, December 16, 2023

December 16th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Quantum Leap – I’ve got to say, I am on board with both of these new relationships.  Obviously, at some point they are going to break them up and get Ben back together with Addison, but I like where the characters are now.  The spy story was a ton of fun on top of everything else.  And that ending?  I doubt it will go anywhere for sure, but I’m anxious to see what they think they’ve found.

The Challenge – I haven’t been paying close attention, I know, but haven’t we had several women’s days in a row?  Isn’t it time for a men’s day?  Next time the women have to pick people to go in, it will be interesting to see who it winds up being since the recent targets are all gone.

Survivor – It’s always when you get comfortable that something like this happens.  I mean, seriously, couldn’t Drew hear himself?  I get that people were lying to him, but still.  Impressed that Julie pulled it off.  To go from everyone voting for you to part of a blindside is huge.  Granted, there aren’t numbers left so that’s the only option, but still.

The Amazing Race – What a finish!  I thought the winning team was out of it at one point, but they managed to come back and finish strong.  Sounds like it was very close at the end.  Not too surprised they won.  And it was a great season overall.

Lego Masters – I wasn’t surprised by the winners.  I was rooting for the mother/son team, but they deserved it.  All three of those builds were impressive, although I’m not sure how that build will translate into something that will sell.  Then again, I kind of felt that way about all of them.

1 comment:

  1. I liked all three teams in the Amazing Race final and was not surprised by who won. I thought the final episode was tense and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.