Sunday, February 17, 2013

Reading Challenge: Kidlit Read and Review Challenge

I've already signed up for the Classic Kid's Book Reading Challenge.  How could I not sign up for the Kidlit Read and Review Challenge?

Really, there's not much more to it than the title says.  I'm going to go with the Juvenile Level, which is 15-30 books.

I'll come back and update with the links to my reviews as I get them posted.  I just hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew here with the other books I will be trying to read.  If so, I guess more picture books are in my future.  (Granted, I'll be starting off with a couple).

1. Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book
2. Miss Nelson is Missing by Harry Allard
3. Alcatraz Versus the Knights of Crystallia by Brandon Sanderson
4. How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
5. The Last Musketeer: Double Cross by Stuart Gibbs
6. Alcatraz Versus the Shattered Lens by Brandon Sanderson
7. Spy Camp by Stuart Gibbs
8. Once Upon the End by James Riley
9. The Wig in the Window by Kristen Kittscher
10. Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective by Donald J. Sobol
11. Riley Mack Stirs Up More Trouble by Chris Grabenstein
12. The Mystery of the Queen's Necklace by Kathryn Kenny
13. Deadweather and Sunrise by Geoff Rodkey
14. NERDS 5: Attack of the BULLIES by Michael Buckley
15. Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle by Betty MacDonald
16. Nick and Tesla's High Voltage Danger Lab by "Science Bob" and Steve Hockensmith
17. Exile by Shannon Messenger
18. Magic Marks the Spot by Caroline Carlson
19. Nick and Tesla's Robot Army Rampage by "Science Bob" and Steve Hockensmith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.