Friday, February 15, 2013

Reading Challenge: Vintage Children's Literature

So I've found another couple of reading challenges that I want to try to do.  We'll see how this all works out for me, right?  I'll announce them over the next couple of days.

Tonight, I'm officially throwing my hat into the ring for the Vintage Children's Literature Challenge.  I'm going for the Alice level - which is 6 children's books up through Middle Grade level published before the year 2000.

No idea what I will read yet, (well, one picture book is a given since I was planning to reread and review anyway), but as I get them read, I will post them here.

1. Miss Nelson is Missing by Harry Allard
2. Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective by Donald J. Sobol
3. The Mystery of the Queen's Necklace by Kathryn Kenny
4. Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle by Betty MacDonald
5. How Droofus the Dragon Lost His Head by Bill Peet
6. The Mystery of the Missing Peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.