Saturday, April 2, 2016

Reading Challenge Update: 2016 New Release Challenge

The other challenge with a quarterly update is the 2016 New Release Challenge.

So far, this year, I've read 13 books.

1. The Tiara on the Terrace by Kristen Kittscher
2. Death of a Bad Apple by Penny Pike
3. A Second Chance at Murder by Diana Orgain
4. Copy Cap Murder by Jenn McKinlay
5. A Disguise to Die For by Diane Vallere
6. Scene of the Brine by Mary Ellen Hughes
7. For Cheddar or Worse by Avery Aames
8. Beauty, Beast, and Belladonna by Maia Chance
9. Fogged Inn by Barbara Ross
10. Ripe for Murder by Carlene O'Neil
11. A Churn for the Worse by Laura Bradford
12. And Then There Were Nuns by Kylie Logan
13. Delivering the Truth by Edith Maxwell

I was a bit surprised to realize it had been so few, but I am definitely on track for my goal of 40 new releases this year, which is good.

Also fun to note, I have the exact same number of 2016 releases as I do books for my Mount TBR challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're doing quite well, Mark! And you're right on track to reach 40 new releases this year, too.
    Have a great week and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I guess it was just surprise more than anything else when I actually counted the books and saw where I was.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.