Sunday, November 20, 2016

Ornament Review: Winter Fun with Snoopy #6 - Snow Angels - 2003 Hallmark Ornament



Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Snoopy having fun making a snow angel
Cons: Some might not like the fact that it is a clip on
The Bottom Line:
Snow angel Snoopy
Ready to clip on your tree
Miniature fun




Unique Snow Angles Fun with Snoopy

After all the things I’ve been talking about I’ve never done thanks to the Winter Fun with Snoopy series, for the sixth entry, we’ve finally gotten to something I have done – make snow angels.  However, this ornament is unique in the miniature series.

The ornament itself is what you’d expect from the description.  We have Snoopy lying back in the snow flapping his arms and legs to make a snow angels.  His faithful companion Woodstock is standing on Snoopy’s feet watching the fun.  As Hallmark usually does, they’ve sprinkled their “snow” with glitter, which is always a nice touch.

Now I know what you are expecting me to say.  With Snoopy on his back, that means we have a nice wide base for setting this ornament out if you want.  And that’s wrong.  Additionally, you won’t be hanging this ornament.  Why is that?  Because it’s a clip on ornament.  The bottom features a clip you would use to attach it to a branch.  Fortunately, the clip is strong because it allows Snoopy to stay upright and not slip upside down on the branch.

I only have a couple of clip on ornaments, and it’s definitely something I have to think hard about.  Ornaments hang on your tree, right?  And yet, I think it works well in this case.  We don’t have a hanger attached to Snoopy’s stomach interrupting the look of the ornament.  With Snoopy flat on his back, it makes an obvious choice as well.  And it lets you sneak an ornament someplace you might not have room for one otherwise.

Once again, I will point out this is a miniature ornament, and I do mean it is small.  We’re talking about an inch at its biggest points.  And yet we still manage to get some good detail for the size in here, and it is easy to smile at Snoopy’s snow angel.

So if you are looking for something a little different for you tree that will make you smile, look for the sixth Winter Fun with Snoopy.  This 2003 ornament is a little different but it is still great.

And don't miss your chance to have more Winter Fun with Snoopy.

Original Price: $6.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.