Friday, October 6, 2017

October 6th's Book Beginnings and Friday 56

Welcome to Friday and this week's Book Beginnings and Friday 56.

This week's book is Murder on the Toy Town Express by Barbara Early.

                                                    


This is the very fun second book in the Vintage Toyshop Mysteries.  I'll be reviewing it Thursday next week, but know that it comes highly recommended.

For now, let's get a couple of teasers, shall we?
Here's how the book starts:

"I swear the My Little Ponies reproduce when we're not looking."

Since I read an eARC, here's a teaser from 56% into the book.

"And I'm glad I don't have to keep your secret any more."
Her eyes got big.  "What do you mean?"

What secret?  You'll have to read the book to find out.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mark!

    Sounds hilarious!

    Here's my choice for this week http://bit.ly/2y00q06

    Close to Home, by Cara Hunter.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks like fun! Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “EXPOSED”



    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that beginning. I am featuring Death Overdue by Allison Brook this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great BB and 56. I love this one! I hope you and your readers will check out mine . . . http://tinyurl.com/LisaKsBookReviewsARWABJT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding me how close Christmas really is... LOL. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.