Saturday, August 18, 2018

August 18th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – Was that the first time someone fell on the new steps?  And it happened twice in the episode, too.  No big surprises as to who finished, at least for me.  And that includes the women who were competing.

Castaways – I’m glad that various people are meeting up.  I don’t see people lasting the entire time, however long it turns out to be, on their own.  Heck, there were people we didn’t even hear from this time, so it’s obviously pretty boring TV, too.  I’m surprised someone quit already.

Suits – I could really do without all the details of Louis and Sheila trying to have kids.  Then again, I struggle to like them as characters as it is.  Definitely a family theme to the episode with all the storylines.  Now that Alex and Samantha both have all their cards on the table, things are about to get very interesting.

Take Two – After last week’s dive into Sam’s past, we got to see more about Valetik’s past.  I liked the character development, although I must say I think the two of them are becoming true partners way too quickly.  I’m not saying I don’t like them working together.  In fact, the more I watch, the more I like it.  It just seems way too fast, at least for a TV show.

TKO – Another super close finish.  I can’t believe the top three times were all under 6 minutes.  I thought the guy who ran first might be bumped to second, but I figured the guy who ran second would definitely win.  Just shows how wrong I can be.  All five of the times were outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.