Saturday, July 25, 2020

July 25th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Cannonball (7-19) – That ball challenged looked hard.  Yes, you had to swing, but the balls might not be there when you swung.  I was very impressed with those who did well on that challenge.  And yes, after my comment last time, I have to acknowledge that they completely changed up their editing just to fool me.

Titan Games – Ouch!  I felt so sorry for the competitor who had to stop because he was hurt.  I was rooting for the returning Titan, but I didn’t want him to go out like that.  Meanwhile, the women’s Titan stayed the same, too.  It will be interesting if they stay the entire time.

Stargirl – The conversation with Barbara went about as well as could be expected.  But then she is recording the conversation?  And email Courtney’s dad?  What is she really up to?  I couldn’t believe the ending of the episode.  I’m also kind of wondering where they plan to go next season.  It’s obvious they are going to finish up this arc this season, but this fight has been so personal for everyone, I can’t see what will make it so personal next season.

United We Fall – That was a bit of a disappointment.  Yes, I was still laughing, but the scenes with the brother weren’t funny.  They were pretty disgusting, actually.  Hope next week is better.

Killer Camp – I’m not surprised they got rid of one of the guys.  I was sorry it was Warren.  I liked him.  No clue who the killer is.  I’m sure there is some small thing I’ve missed that would tell me, but I’ll just wait until the end.

Cannonball (7/23) – The guy who won did better than I thought he would.  Just goes to prove in a competition like that, the only round you need to win is the final one.  As long as you keep advancing, you are fine.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see the most recent Titan Games- but I never like when people get hurt and are out of a competition. I hate seeing someone in pain- and it doesn't feel like a great win for the winner.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.