Sunday, July 12, 2020

Disney Pin Review: Tiana - Windows of Magic - 2019 Release

Stars: 4 out of 5
Pros: The window looks great
Cons: A bit simple overall
The Bottom Line:
Tiana looks great
Overall, this pin’s simple
But looks elegant

Tiana Gets a Kiss of Magic

Tiana takes her turn in the spotlight with this Windows of Magic pin.  Like it’s Evil counterpart, this one is a bit simple, but it is beautiful.

Tiana herself takes up a good portion of the window.  She is dressed up as she was for the parade with hints of her green dress and the tiara.  However, blending in with the dress are lily pads, and off her right shoulder is a frog.  I’m guessing this is Prince Naveen in his cursed form.  Behind her is a night sky with a moon in it and in the foreground is water.

I really do like what we have here.  It captures the movie well, and the stained-glass details are fantastic.

However, as I mentioned, this is a bit too simple.  They could have at least worked in some fireflies, and it would have been fun to have Louis is here as well.  The frame has some nice design details to it, but none of it is related to any characters.  Up at the top of the frame is a lily pad with the suggestion of a frog, which is the only extra detail there.

While I do like what we have, I can’t help but wish that Tiana’s window held just a bit more magic for us to find.

If you'd like to see a picture, I hope you'll stop by my Instragram account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.