Friday, December 29, 2023

Reading Challenge Wrap Up: European Reading Challenge 2023


I don't read a lot of books set in Europe, so I'm a little surprised at how well I did with the European reading challenge last year.  Granted, I didn't visit that many countries, but I did hit 6.  I read more books than that set in Europe, but lots of them were in England, and since each country only counts one for the challenge, I couldn't use them all.



Anyway, here's what I read:

1. Intrigue in Istanbul by Erica Ruth Neubauer (Turkey)
2. Murder on the Home Front by Jessica Ellicott (England)
3. Passport to Spy by Nancy Cole Silverman (Germany)
4. A Stolen Child by Sarah Stewart Taylor (Ireland)
5. Death on the Grand Canal by M. A. Monnin (Italy)
6. Mastering the Art of French Murder by Colleen Cambridge (France)

2 comments:

  1. I also managed better than I expected, visiting seven countries. And I was in England in a lot more books too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your France and Italy books sound particularly interesting to me. Congratuations on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.