Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reading Challenge: Cruisin' Through the Cozies 2013 Wrap Up

Of the reading challenges I did this year, the only one that is holding a wrap up is Cruisin' Through the Cozies as hosted by Socrates' Book Reviews.

I had signed up for the highest level, which was 13+.  Here's how I did, with the links taking you to my reviews.

1. Mr. Monk Gets Even by Lee Goldberg
2. The Ninth Daughter by Barbara Hamilton
3. Mr. Churchill's Secretary by Susan Elia MacNeal
4. Arsenic and Old Lace by Parnell Hall
5. Red Velvet Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
6. The Silent Ghost by Sue Ann Jaffarian
7. The Family Way by Rhys Bowen
8. Princess Elizabeth's Spy by Susan Elia MacNeal
9. Death Dines In
10. The Baker Street Translation by Michael Robertson
11. His Majesty's Hope by Susan Elia MacNeal
12. The Homicide Hustle by Ella Barrack
13. Murder for Choir by Joelle Charbonneau
14. Revenge on Route 66 by Kris Neri
15. Heirs and Graces by Rhys Bowen
16. The Hen of the Baskervilles by Donna Andrews
17. Father Knows Death by Jeffrey Allen
18. Sprinkle with Murder by Jenn McKinlay
19. Final Sentence by Daryl Wood Gerber
20. Mrs. Pollifax and the Whirling Dervish by Dorothy Gilman
21. A Spoonful of Murder by Connie Archer
22. First-Degree Fudge by Christine DeSmet
23. Dearly Depotted by Kate Collins
24. Mama Rides Shotgun by Deborah Sharp
25. The Chocolate Book Bandit by JoAnna Carl
26. Death Al Dente by Leslie Budewitz
27. Drive Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
28. Stone Cold Dead by Catherine Dilts
29. Secondhand Stiff by Sue Ann Jaffarian
30. End Me a Tenor by Joelle Charbonneau
31. Brush with Death by Karen MacInerney
32. Duck the Halls by Donna Andrews

I think I did it.  :)

Obviously, I'll be signing up again in 2014, this time at the new, 20+ level.  Somehow, I'm still not worried about completing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.