Saturday, December 21, 2013

Weekly TV Thoughts

Yep, it's Christmas time.  Very few of the shows I watch are on.  Here are some thoughts on the ones I didn't already write about.

Survivor – Once again, the jury made the right decision when it came to the winner of Survivor.  And, as I said last week, I really didn’t see any of the final three as the villain.  They were an alliance that stuck together, and it actually worked for them.  I will say it would be nice to see someone who hasn’t played before win in the next cycle.  In fact, I’d love a whole new group, as much as I love seeing previous favorites again.

The Sing-Off – It’s easy to tell who the judges like, although I don’t envy them their job.  These groups are so talented, it’s hard to say goodbye each week.  Personally, I’m rooting for Home Free to win.  Guess we don’t get to vote this season, which might hurt the ratings in future cycles.  Either way, can’t wait to see who wins.

White Collar - I've always identified with Peter, so what he went through in this episode was so captivating.  The mix of emotion and the choices he was faced with.  And it was played perfectly.  I'm curious to see where they are going to go from here, but I hope this level of storytelling keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.