Saturday, December 21, 2013

Fall Into Reading 2013 Wrap Up

With Christmas just around the corner, it must be time to wrap up Fall Into Reading for another year.  Thanks again to Musings of a Book Addict for hosting.  If you'd like to see what other people got read, here's the link to more wrap up posts.

And here are my results.  The links take you to my review, naturally.

Books on my original list read:

Mama Rides Shotgun by Deborah Sharp
Deadly Heat by Richard Castle
Nick and Tesla's High Voltage Danger Lab by "Science Bob" Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith
Keeper of the Lost Cities: Exile by Shannon Messenger
The Chocolate Book Bandit by JoAnna Carl
Death al Dente by Leslie Budewitz
Drive Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
Stone Cold Dead by Catherine Dilts
Secondhand Stiff by Sue Ann Jaffarian
Kingdom Keepers VI: Dark Passage by Ridley Pearson
Tell No Lies by Gregg Hurwitz
End Me a Tenor by Joelle Charbonneau
Clash of the Class Clowns by Kirk Scroggs
Brush with Death by Karen MacInerney
Secret Santa by Fern Michaels, et al
And two picture books as the two more for the vintage children's books reading challenge.

Books not on my original list read:
Magic Marks the Spot by Caroline Carlson
Nick and Tesla's Robot Army Rampage by "Science Bob" Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith

Book in Progress:
Duck the Halls by Donna Andrews

Books on my list not read:
Melissa Explains it All by Melissa Joan Hart
Bridge to Neverland by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
Gluten for Punishment by Nancy J. Parra
Mayhem at the Orient Express by Kylie Logan
You Cannoli Die Once by Shelley Costa
Dead Man's Switch by Tammy Kaehler
Wicked Eddies by Beth Groundwater
Lost and Fondue by Avery Aames
Bran New Death by Victoria Hamilton

My thoughts:

Well, I did say when I started that I was biting off much more than I could chew.  I had a feeling many of those cozies would wind up down there on the bottom, but I really had hoped to get to them.  I just need more time to read.  Still, I made it through 18 books during the Fall.  That makes me very happy.

Naturally, some of these books will be read in the next few months.  And any I still haven't read will be on my Spring Reading Things list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.