Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday for December 11th

It's been a while since I've done Waiting on Wednesday.  But I've got some books I'm looking forward to in the next couple of months, so let's get to it.

This week, let's look at Killing Cupid by Laura Levine.


This is the latest in her Jaine Austen mystery series.  Jaine is a freelance writer who is always struggling to make enough to support her Chunky Monkey habit not to mention her very spoiled cat Prozac.

In this Valentine's Day outing, Jaine has gone to work for an on line dating website, but all is not as it seems when she learns her new boss is a demanding task master who lies about the site itself to the public.  When her boss turns up dead and Jaine becomes a suspect, she must clear her name.

I haven't mentioned yet that these are humorous mysteries.  Laura used to write for sitcoms, and she injects that humor into the books.  I always laugh my way through them while I attempt to solve the case before Jaine does.

The book comes out on December 31st.  Each book stands alone, so feel free to jump in here or with one of Jaine's earlier books that sound like fun.  They are all worth it.

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.