Thursday, May 22, 2014

Announcing The Index!!!!

For the last two months, I have been working on some behind the scenes stuff on my blog.  The last part of that is getting the index up and running.  You'll notice it at the top of the page clearly labeled "The Index."  Or you can just follow this link.

Actually, that page just gives you links to the pages with the actual links.  Make sense?  Say you want to see all the culinary cozies I've reviewed.  You would hit Culinary Cozies on the Index page, and it would take you to the list.  Otherwise, the list gets way too overwhelming for me.

I will be trying to update the individual pages once a month or so, usually about the time I post my monthly reading summaries.  The indexes are currently current through today.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have this project finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.