Saturday, May 30, 2015

May 30th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Not much TV this week, which is usually the case this time of year with the end of May sweeps.  And this summer is looking lighter than normal, which will be a nice break before the fall season comes back and I am swamped by more shows than ever.  Seriously, I don't know how I will ever keep up.  But that's to worry about later.  Right now, here's what I did watch this week.

America Ninja Warrior – It always kills me when the favorites or the ones who have gone far in the past get eliminated so easily and so early.  I think part of it is just how hard the course is.  On the other hand, I love seeing the rookies complete the course.  Overall, I’m thrilled the show is back.

Young and Hungry – I’m very intrigued by that ending.  Are they going to do a one year time jump?  Or will she wind up coming back sooner than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.