Saturday, June 6, 2015

Weekly TV Thoughts for June 6th

So little on TV right now, and I still didn't get it all watched.  That's because I'm out of town for the Camp Pendleton Mud Run as this posts.  I'll catch up on Girl Meets World when I get home.

American Ninja Warrior – So why is it I feel like they’ve made the Venice course the hardest again?  So many finishers tonight.  Granted, I like to see people finish, so I’m not complaining.  So many inspiring stories, too.  That husband whose wife is dying really got to me.  I was thrilled to see Meaghan (sp?) get to the top first this year since I felt she was robbed just by city order last year.  Rooting for her to go far this summer.

Royal Pains – I’m a little surprised.  I thought the medical case of the week would turn out to be a misdiagnosis.  A pretty heavy one for a first episode back.  Still loving Paige and Evan, still curious about what Boris is up to, so things haven’t changed there at all (which is a good thing).  Saw the ending with Divya coming, although I don’t like it at all.  I’m sure they will drag that out all season, but I wish they wouldn’t.

Melissa & Joey – So is Ryder really leaving the show again so quickly?  I assumed he’d be around for the rest of the series since there are so few episodes left.  Still, seeing him overcome everything Joe threw at him was pretty funny.

Baby Daddy – Didn’t they promise a resolution to the love triangle this season?  And yet they keep dragging it out forever.  Oh well, still making me laugh, so that’s all that matters, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.