Tuesday, August 25, 2015

What's on My Nightstand - August 2015 Edition

Well, it's been a couple of months since I've done What's on Your Nightstand.  And I have a very good reason for it - I've completely forgotten.  Heck, I almost forgot again today, but suddenly remembered as my brain was waking up this morning, so here you go - a very quick post before I get ready for work.

Actually, most of what's on my nightstand you can see over on the left in the "Upcoming Book Tour Stops" section.  I've got a full September, and I'm digging into that first book right now.  So, officially on my nightstand are:

Cinderella Six Feet Under by Maia Chance
Trick or Deceit by Shelley Freydont
Stone Cold Case by Catherine Dilts
Move Your Bloomin' Corpse by D. E. Ireland

That will keep me very busy this month, however, I'm hoping to slip in another couple of books:
Red Velvet Revenge by Jenn McKinlay
The Chase by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg

And I've got a list of audio books I've requested through my library.  My guess is they will all come in at once as well.  But they are:
The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
B is for Burglar by Sue Grafton
The Black Ice by Michael Connelly

Yes, all this should keep me very busy in September, don't you think?  It will be interesting to see how much of this I actually get read/listened to.

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous! I sense a kindred spirit with similarly eclectic and ambitious reading interests. I also tend to read several books at the same time (i.e., a portion of one, then a portion of another one or two or three, hopscotching through multiple books, responding to impulses and moods). Your posting suggests that perhaps I should also "catalogue" my reading game-plan. But, of course, the plan always changes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason I'm so organized this month is all the books I've agreed to review on certain dates. If it weren't for that, I'd have some books I'd like to read, but nothing major planned out.

      And I have to read a book from start to finish. The only time I can mix other things in is if they are audio books.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.