Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 22nd's Weekly TV Thoughts

Time to slip in this week's Weekly TV Thoughts.

America Ninja Warrior – One finisher, although a few others came close.  If this is how hard the course is this year, will there be any finishers next year?

Scream – Oh wow, things are getting so interesting.  I had figured out the baby twist.  The only question now is how is it.  Obviously the teacher is out since he’s now the prime suspect.  I’m still on the Sheriff’s son being involved somehow.

Suits – Mike’s secret causing problems again and the firm about to go under.  This is amazing, and I didn’t want it to end.  I can’t figure out how this is going to be resolved.  And I loved seeing Trevor having turned his life around.  That was not the direction I thought the show was going to go at all.

Girl Meets World – Ah yes, the defunding of the arts episode.  Do they have to hit every high horse this season?  Or can’t we just let the characters have fun without preaching at us every week?  Yes, I still laughed at the episode, but come on, let’s just have fun for a few weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.