Can you believe we are already a quarter of the way through the year? I sure can't. But since we are, it's time for updates for a couple of my reading challenges. Up first is Mount TBR.
When I signed up again, I said I was going for Pike's Peak, which is 12 books. So far, this year, I've read:
1. Don't Look Back by Gregg Hurwitz
2. Murder Most Finicky by Liz Mugavero
3. Mother's Day Out by Karen MacInerney
4. Better Homes and Corpses by Kathleen Bridge
5. Slayed on the Slopes by Kate Dyer-Seeley
6. Classified as Murder by Miranda James
7. Dark Chocolate Demise by Jenn McKinlay
8. Berried Secrets by Peg Cochran
9. What You See by Hank Phillippi Ryan
10. File M for Murder by Miranda James
11. By Cook or by Crook by Maya Corrigan
12. Disney Lands by Ridley Pearson
13. The Big Chili by Julia Buckley
Yep, I've already beat my goal. While I will keep climbing on, I'm not sure I will make the next peak (24 books), since I have so many books from this year calling my name. Another thing slowing me down is the books from previous years I've bought this year and read, which don't count for this challenge.
Finally, an interesting point of fact. I've also read 13 books for my New Release Challenge so far this year.