Saturday, December 24, 2016

December 24th's Weekly TV Thoughts

It's a quiet week for TV.  It's like the networks are taking time off for the holiday or something.  Frankly, it allowed me to rewatch some Christmas favorites, so I'm not complaining.  But there were a few new shows on this week.

The Librarians – The story starting in the middle with characters who don’t remember what is happening can be a fun device.  But how many weeks in a row are they going to do that to us?  Find a new way to tell the story.  Having said that, I did enjoy the episode.  The fair was creepy, and the climax was great.

The Wall – After seeing so many promos, I decided to give it a shot.  As I figured, they milked the drama and made it way longer than it should have been.  Fun concept, but I’d only tune into this game show again if I were bored and ran across it.

Team Ninja Warrior College Madness – I was rooting for UCLA (got to root local) to face MIT, but I was hoping for the finals.  UCLA didn’t do so well here, but MIT continued to impress.  They were my second choice, but I’m okay with Wisconsin winning, too.  MIT certainly has nothing to be ashamed of since that was such a close finish.  In fact, many close finishes.  A truly fun episode.

2 comments:

  1. Team Ninja Warriors: I was rooting for MIT start to finish.

    The anchor leg for Wisconsin's run was absolutely amazing! So I'm ok with Wisconsin winning too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wall felt incredibly rigged.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.