Saturday, August 12, 2017

August 12th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Last week was small, but this week was even smaller.  Honestly, I'm trying to figure out how I watch so much TV during the year since I feel like I'm barely keeping up with the little bit I"m watching this summer.

American Ninja Warrior – There is a reason some of these big names are big names.  Jessie Graff was the fourth finisher over all.  Amazing.  And I loved her reaction to how far she got.  And Drew was a beast!  I do wish we had a few more finishers.  I’m not saying everyone needs to finish, but if only one person finishes, maybe the course was too hard?

Suits – Who’s surprised that Mike’s secret it coming out so quickly?  Not me, that’s for sure.  I’m happy, too, since it would be a recycled story if it dragged out for a long time.  I’m certainly curious where they are going with this because clearly there is something behind it.  But how does it connect to the client who wanted this dropped?  That’s the big question.

1 comment:

  1. ANW: Agree! Love Jessie Graff, she is awesome. Drew too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.