Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Ornament Review: Batman - 2018 Hallmark Miniature Ornament


Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Captures classic Batman perfectly
Cons: Only if you aren’t expecting a mini ornament
The Bottom Line:
A classic Batman
He’s springing into action
In miniature




Batman Joined the Mini Justice League in 2018

When I think of DC Comics, the big three I think of are Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman.  I’m sure that’s why Batman was one of the two miniature ornaments added to Hallmark’s mini Justice League collection in 2018.

This Batman is a classic comic book Batman.  He’s mostly in gray and blue, gray costume with blue mask, cape, and gloves.  He has a yellow utility belt and yellow and black symbol on his chest.

Now, I did mention this is a miniature ornament, right?  Because that is important to keep in mind.  He’s the size of a coin, being 1.5 inches at his longest.  You’ll definitely want to keep that in mind when you purchase him since you’ll need to make sure you have a place to display this mini ornament before you do.

Fortunately, I have a miniature tree, and this Batman is perfect for it.  He might be small, but he still looks amazing with many tiny details on him.  I still can’t get over how they do that.  While you can’t set him out since he’s in mid-jump into a fight with a villain, I wouldn’t want to, anyway.  It was be too easy for him to be missed and lost.  However, when you go to hang him on your tree, you’ll find that he hangs straight.

I know miniature ornaments aren’t for everyone.  But if you like them, then I highly recommend you add Batman to your pop culture mini ornament collection.

Original Price: $7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.