Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Reading Challenge: Audio Book Challenge 2020

I will once again be signing up for the Audio Book Challenge for 2020, hosted again by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer.  I will admit, I'm going to have to start hunting for some new series to listen to on audio that my library has all of or other ways to find them cheaply.  I'm open to any suggestions.

Anyway, I will be going for the Stenographer level again, which is 10-15 audio books over the course of the year.

I'll list them below as I complete them.

1. "P" is for Peril by Sue Grafton
2. Past Crimes by Glen Erik Hamilton
3. Trust Me by Hank Phillippi Ryan
4. "Q" is for Quarry by Sue Grafton
5. Echo Park by Michael Connelly
6. The Murder List by Hank Phillippi Ryan
7. Death on Demand by Carolyn Hart
8. The Overlook by Michael Connelly
9. "R" is for Ricochet by Sue Grafton
10. Hard Cold Winter by Glen Erik Hamilton
11. Design for Murder by Carolyn Hart
12. The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly (relisten)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.