Saturday, June 8, 2024

June 8th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – Not completely thrilled we have the same format as last year, but they didn’t ask me, so I’ll go with hit.  I loved seeing the women who had to overcome such had physical issues get to compete and do so well.  Very impressive.  Glad Daniel Gill is off to a good start.  As always, he’s one of the ones I will be seriously rooting for.

The Weakest Link – After the first round, I was afraid they were going to bank every time they got a question right.  I’m curious how that strategy would have worked for them, but on man, was I tired of hearing them saying bank all the time.  I didn’t know the founders names, but as a huge A&W fan, I loved the last question.

Race to Survive: New Zealand – I wonder how bad that’s guy’s knee was.  It was hard to tell if he was seriously injured or if he was just done with the race.  I get it; that race isn’t worth being seriously injured for the rest of your life for.  And looking at the terrain was bothering my knee.  But still, I’m wondering if he could have pushed further or not.  We definitely have our top teams already.  Top three are the same as last leg.  Obviously, there’s still a long ways to go, but I feel like those three will be the teams to beat for the season.

The Acolyte – I’ve heard lots of bad things about this show, but so far, it doesn’t seem that bad to me.  Not sure how they are going to sustain the show over eight episodes, especially since they gave away the twin twist in the first episode.  There’s obviously more to it than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.