Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Index: Classic Disney Animated Movies

Here are the Disney animated movies that were already made when I first started growing up.  Granted, I didn't see many of them until I was an adult, but I'm going with time released not timing of me first seeing them.

101 Dalmatians (1961)
Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad/Fun and Fancy Free 2-Pack
Alice in Wonderland
Aristocats
Bambi
Celebrating Mickey
Cinderella
Disney's Animation Collection 7 - Mickey's Christmas Carol
Disney's Classic Holiday Stories
Dumbo (1941)
Fun and Fancy Free
Jungle Book
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Peter Pan (Disney)
Pinocchio
Rescuers
Saludos Amigos
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Spirit of Mickey
Three Caballeros

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.