Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Index: Star Wars Ornaments

Even though I haven't seen the movies as much as most of my contemporaries, I do love Star Wars.  As a result, I've bought a large number of Hallmark's Star Wars ornaments.

Admiral Ackbar
Adventure Begins
BB-8
Boba Fett & Han Solo Two Ornament Mini Set
Boushh
Cantina Band
Captain Phasma
Chewbacca
Chewbacca (mini)
Darth Vader (mini)
Death Star Tree Topper
Han Solo (mini)
Imperial Stormtrooper
Jar Jar Binks
Kylo Ren
Lando Calrissian
Lego Boba Fett
Lego Darth Vader
Lego Imperial Storm Trooper
Lego Yoda
Luke Skywalker (mini)
Millennium Falcon
Queen Amidala
Star Galaxy Wreath
Storytellers - Darth Vader's Tie Fighter
Storytellers - Death Star
Storytellers - X-Wing Starfighter
Storytellers - Tie Fighter
Storytellers - Millennium Falcon
Storytellers - Y-Wing Starfighter
Storytellers - Imperial Star Destroyer
Luke Skywalker
Princess Leia
Han Solo
Obi-Wan Kenobi
R2-D2
Darth Vader
C-3PO
Chewbacca and C-3PO
Princess Leia from Jedi
Luke Skywalker and Yoda
R2-D2 and Jawa
Emperor Palpatine
Han Solo as a Stormtrooper
Luke from Empire
Jedi Master Yoda
General Grievous
Wicket and Teebo
Scout Trooper
C-3PO and R2-D2
Han Solo Force Awakens
Luke Skywalker Force Awakens
Boba Fett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.