Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Index: Comic Strip Collections and Comic Books

I've read a couple of comic books (based on TV shows I've loved) and many collections of comic strips.  Here are the reviews I've written based on them.

Baby Blues: My Space
Darkwing Duck: The Duck Knight Returns
Darkwing Duck: Crisis on Infinite Darkwings
Darkwing Duck: F.O.W.L. Disposition
Darkwing Duck: Campaign Carnage
Darkwing Duck/DuckTales: Dangerous Currency
FoxTrot: Assembled with Care
FoxTrot Sundaes
FoxTrot: Wrapped Up
Gibbs, Stuart - Bruce Wayne: Not Super
Grillo-Marxuach, Javier - Middleman: Collected Series Indispensability
Grillo-Marxuach, Javier - Middleman: Doomsday Armageddon Apocalypse
Santat, Dan - Sidekicks
Watterson, Bill - Essential Calvin & Hobbes
Watterson, Bill - Authoritative Calvin & Hobbes
Watterson, Bill - Indispensable Calvin & Hobbes
Watterson, Bill - Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons
Watterson, Bill - The Days are Just Packed
Watterson, Bill - Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat
Watterson, Bill - There's Treasure Everywhere
Watterson, Bill - It's a Magical World
Watterson, Bill - Calvin & Hobbes 10th Anniversary
Watterson, Bill - Calvin & Hobbes, The Complete
Big Honkin' Zits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.