Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19th's Waiting on Wednesday

Being Wednesday, it must be time for Waiting on Wednesday.  This week, I'm looking at Bloom and Doom by Beverly Allen.


This book is the first in a new Bridal Bouquet Shop Mystery series.  The main character, Audrey Bloom, finds herself involved in a murder when her best friend's fiancee is murdered.

This is a new author, so I'm going into this book based solely on a couple of reviews I've read.  However, they praised the book for the great characters and strong plot.  They made it so irresistible I decided to read it.

Like I need another series to try to keep up with.

The book will be out April 1st, so not too long to wait.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.