Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26th's Waiting on Wednesday

Where is my head?  I almost forgot it was time for Waiting on Wednesday.

This week's book is Blue Sea Burning by Geoff Rodkey.


This is the third book in his middle grade series The Chronicles of Egg.  They are set in a fanciful world, but one without magic (if that makes any sense).  They follow a young boy nicknamed Egg who is thrust on an extraordinary adventure where he must struggle to stay alive while trying to avenge his family.

This third book?  Well, there's not much I can get into that won't spoil the surprises of the first two books, so I'm not even going to try.  But please go and read them because they are absolutely delightful.

The book comes out on April 3rd, so not too much longer to wait until I can find out what exactly happens next to Egg.  Considering how the last book ended, I have a feeling it's going to be a fun and wild ride.

4 comments:

  1. i haven't heard of this series before but it sounds/looks exciting. i don't read a lot of middle grade but i'll definitely keep this one in mind. happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten so I read a few middle grade books every year. There really are some fun books out there in the genre, and I'd hate to miss out.

      Not that I'm ever not looking for more books to read....

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of these. Sounds like you are enjoying them. Thanks for sharing.
    Here's my pick...
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2014/03/waiting-on-wednesday-flight-of-sparrow.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.