Sunday, June 29, 2014

Reading Challenge - All About Middle Grade

I spent quite a bit of time earlier this year searching for a middle grade reading challenge.  I never did find one, and then just last week I stumbled on the All About Middle Grade challenge hosted by The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia.  Yes, the year is half over, but I'm signing up anyway.

And I'm signing up for the top level - Master of All That is Middle Grade, which means I will read 8 or more middle grade books this year.  And since I'm going to count the books I've already read, it should be easy.  Heck, I think if I just started keeping track from today, I'd have no problems.

Links take you to my full review:

1. New Lands by Geoff Rodkey
2. Fairest of All by Sarah Mlynowski
3. I Even Funnier by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein
4. Poached by Start Gibbs
5. Blue Sea Burning by Geoff Rodkey
6. Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Gadget Battle by "Science" Bob Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith
7. Kingdom Keepers VII: The Insider by Ridley Pearson
8. The Mystery at Saratoga by Kathryn Kenny
9. Oliver and the Seawigs by Philip Reeve and Sarah McIntyre
10. Earthquake Shock by Marlane Kennedy
11. The 101 Dalmatians by Dodie Smith
12. The Sasquatch Mystery by Kathryn Kenny
13. The Tower Treasure by Franklin W. Dixon
14. The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy
15. The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene
16. The Terror of the Southlands by Caroline Carlson
17. Space Case by Stuart Gibbs
18. The Mystery of the Headless Horseman by Kathryn Kenny
19. The Mystery of the Ghostly Galleon by Kathryn Kenny
20. The Hudson Valley Mystery by Kathryn Kenny
21. Nick and Tesla's Super-Cyborg Gadget Glove by "Science Bob" Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith
22. Everblaze by Shannon Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.