Saturday, September 7, 2019

September 7th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – Again with the editing, both sides of the episode.  I knew the first couple of people would fall.  And I knew The Kid would make it since he had the do over and was running last.  Still, enjoyed it overall as always.  Surprised to see Drew need to use his already.  Sorry that Jessie fell.  Thrilled Joe and Grant made it on.  And, with almost 30 people moving on to stage 2, I can see how this is going to take two more weeks to wrap up.

BH90210 – Is that really all there is to the stalker mystery?  Because that was anti-climactic.  However, the scene where they talked to the guy in the bar was hilarious.  They have started to wrap a few things up, so we will see how they do about wrapping the rest up next week.

Suits – Can we say placeholder?  Yes, it was nice to see Samantha get a little closure on her past, and Lois’s story turned out to be more fun than I was expecting, but with everything going on at the firm, it definitely felt like a place holder.  I’m ready to move things forward.

Pearson – So does this mean we’ve resolved the illegal immigrant storyline?  With only a couple of episodes left, they’ve got to resolve something.  Without the crime storyline, I was actually into this episode.  It was almost all the female characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.