Saturday, April 11, 2020

April 11th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Another short and sweet entry.

Survivor – I have never understood the whole “How dare you suggest my name, you must now die” philosophy.  Okay, I understand not wanting to have your name be written down and be voted out.  But acting like you are above that?  No.  You are eligible to be voted out.  And then everyone else coming around and voting with you?  I could see your group doing that, but everyone?  I mean, at some point, you have to make moves, right?  I loved Adam trying to get the potential idol at tribal.  How crazy would that have been if it worked?

LegoMasters – More great builds.  Once again I find myself agreeing with the judges completely on their decisions.  I’m relieved no one went home because I think I’m rooting for all three teams at this point.  Next week is going to be hard.  I definitely didn’t want the couple to go home this week.  I’ll be interested to see who wins, and I think I’ll be okay with it no matter who it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.