Sunday, October 11, 2020

Disney Pin Review: Oogie Boogie - Windows of Evil - 2018 Release

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Great Window pin for Nightmare Before Christmas fans
Cons: Oogie Boogie won’t let me list any cons 
The Bottom Line
Oogie Boogie shines 
In faux stained-glass window pin 
Fans clamor to get

Oogie Boogie Spooky

I’ve enjoyed Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas when I’ve watched it, but it isn’t something I’ve seen very often.  Still, I am fully aware just how popular the characters are, so I wasn’t surprised when I saw that Oogie Boogie received an entry in the Windows of Evil pin series.

As always, this Disney pin is designed to resemble a stained-glass window.  Oogie Boogie is front and center, or at least his head is.  He looks like a giant sack with a face, and it’s the face we can see.  Behind him is a full moon.  The bottom third features a part of his roulette wheel and his three henchmen, Lock, Shock, and Barrel.  The sides of the window have bugs and snakes weaving around the window frame, and a pair of dice is up at the very top.

I should have rewatched the movie before reviewing the pins.  I’m sure there is more I would pick up on.  Even without that, however, I remember enough to know that fans of the movie will love this pin.

And do they.  This pin is one of the hardest to find in the entire set, so if you want it, be prepared to either be very patient or pay quite a bit of money.

Fans will be rewarded when they get their hands on this pin, however.  Even a casual fan like me appreciates it.

If you'd like to see a picture, stop by my Instagram page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.