Saturday, December 11, 2021

December 11th's Weekly TV Thoughts

It must be December.  Most of my shows are off the air right now, which is fine since the rest of life is so busy.  Anyway, here's what I did watch.

Legends of the Hidden Temple – The nerds just kept squeaking by until they reached the final stage.  Pretty impressive how they got there despite the near misses, but they just couldn’t get very far in the temple itself.

The Flash – What an episode!  So many twists, and everything fell into place.  I suspected something like this was going on, but I didn’t suspect who was behind it until last week’s cliffhanger.  Anyway, I’m wondering how much of the revelations from the future are going to stick, especially those on other shows.  Love that next to last scene.  Always nice to see the characters happy.  Very curious to see where they are going to go with the final episode.  And yes, I was thrilled to see Alex in this episode more than she was a couple of weeks ago.

Hawkeye – This show continues to be so much fun.  Great stunts/action, great character interactions.  Some laughs, and some general fun.  Not sure how they are going to reverse that twist at the end, but I look forward to seeing where they go next.

Survivor – I’m really surprised Deshawn didn’t wind up leaving.  He’s been all over the place, but I guess that means people think they can manipulate him to their will.  I would have been voting him out, however.  Certainly wouldn’t trust him any more.  Starting over at a new camp?  With three days left?  Talk about brutal!

United States of Al – I think the writers are beginning to find their rhythm.  Either that or I have lowered expectations, but I was actually laughing at that episode.  I like that they didn’t give us a true cliffhanger, but they definitely left us wondering what is going to happen with Riley and Vanessa.  I’m still guessing they get back together eventually, but we need to have some complications and will they/won’t they first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.