Friday, December 10, 2021

Ornament Review: Cozy New Pajamas - Making Memories #14 - 2021 Hallmark Release

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Cute and cozy ornament
Cons: Very slight tip forward
The Bottom Line:
Family tradition
Sure to keep everyone warm
A great ornament



Snuggle Up with Some Cozy New Pajamas

Hallmark’s Making Memories ornament series has always been a mix of traditions I connected with and those I know others do, but my family never did.  We have something of a mix on that this year with Cozy New Pajamas.

This year, our snow parent and child are spending Christmas Eve in matching pajamas.  These pjs are read with green sleeves and some white snowflakes on them.  They’re also wearing red and green striped hats.  Even their dog has gotten into the act, wearing something very similar.  The parent has a hand on the child’s head.  As always, the base of this ornament is a giant snowflake, something I love.

My family never did the matching Christmas pjs while I was growing up.  However, my brother and his family have started to do that.  I’ve got to admit, I look forward to seeing what their pjs for the year look like when we go over there on Christmas morning.  As much, this ornament is bringing a smile to my face even if it isn’t because of my personal memories.

As I said, the characters are standing on a snowflake, which means the ornament has a solid base, and you could set it out to be displayed if you wanted to.  You will find the fourteen in a Christmas tree on the base of the ornament.

The ornament does tip forward slightly, which makes sense given the fact that the ring is on the adult’s head, which is slightly off center.  However, it is actually a very minor tip forward.  I doubt you’ll even notice when the tree branches are around it.

This is an ornament that will make you want to snuggle up in something warm.  During December, that’s a good thing.  So enjoy Cozy New Pajamas on your tree.

Make memories with the rest of the Making Memories ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.