Friday, December 24, 2021

December 24th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Yes, I know I'm a day early.  But tomorrow is Christmas, so I thought I'd go ahead and post this today.  Not that there was much on this week.  And next week will be even worse.

Legend of the Hidden Temple – Down to Egypt this time, and a legend that didn’t have a horrible father.  So it had a horrible uncle this time, which hits a little close to home (since I’m an uncle, but hopefully not a bad one), but it was nice to see something different.  I was rooting for the Green team the entire way through.  Sadly they couldn’t catch a break in the temple run itself, but they did great up until then.

Hawkeye – What a fun series!  That finale was everything I hoped it would be.  Funny, action packed, emotional at times.  Plus the end credits scene.  Seriously, if you didn’t watch this show, you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.