Saturday, August 13, 2022

August 13th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Family Game Fight – I was expecting the firefighters to win, but it wasn’t quite the blowout I was expecting.  Honestly, I was rooting for both teams equally, usually I have a favorite.  And I’m impressed with how the firefighters pulled things together at the end of spin cycle to win.  Such a fun show.

American Ninja Warrior – I think James McGrath was the biggest shock of the night for me.  That and the fact that it seemed getting to the back half was enough to get you to Vegas.  Yes, also a shock there on the power tower, but that was a great race between the roommates.

The Challenge USA – So the Tyson/Sarah & Ben thing turned out to be a non-issue this week.  I would have laughed if Sarah’s mistake had made them the last team.  It does look like they were the only ones who finished it who didn’t get it in their first try, so it must not have been quite as hard to count the stuff as I thought it would be.  With my fear of heights, I definitely felt for the people who couldn’t get the rope swing to work.

Press Your Luck – What a roller coaster.  The winner had three whammies in the first part and whammied out in the second half.  Not that I can blame him.  He never really built up a big enough bank to make it much of a gamble to keep playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.