Saturday, August 27, 2022

August 27th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – So happy for Flip.  And happy to see so many people finishing stage 2 in general.  Felt sorry for the couple of guys who fell early.  Sounds like we’ve got quite the season final next week.  And it sounds like the course will be harder next year if multiple people make it through to the end.

The Challenge USA – I felt so stupid.  No, I haven’t seen The Challenge before, but I have watched Survivor enough that I should have seen the fact that it is now individual coming.  Poor Leo.  He’s been down in the elimination so much.  Sooner or later his luck was going to run out.  Not that he’s the most spirited player, but still.

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law – Better episode without the lectures.  Still not seeing tons of comedy, but this new case she has is going to be very interesting going forward.  I’m going to side with the people who say the CGI is iffy, however.

Press Your Luck – From getting no spins in round 1 (don’t think I’ve seen that before) to winning the game and all those prizes without a whammy.  I’m impressed.  Feels like a small number of whammies overall tonight, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.