Saturday, June 17, 2023

June 17th's Weekly TV Thoughts

A super light TV week.

American Ninja Warrior – I guess we’re getting one hour episodes most weeks.  Interesting switch.  I was sitting down for a two hour episode when I discovered that, but it will be good to know going forward.  The right people made it through the race at the end tonight, and by that I mean the next to last person in both heats.  Granted, I was rooting for them personally as well.  I mean, how could you not root for the guy who had lost his leg after that amazing save on the rolling logs?

Hot Wheels: Ultimate Challenge – Neither team tried to make their cars jump this week.  Although, with a huge truck, I’m not surprised.  Seems like it was be super impossible.  I did like the lights under the flames, but it is easy to see why the winner got the judge’s votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.