Monday, September 18, 2023

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties....

 My review for this week are written.  And edited.  (Yes, I do edit my reviews, and errors still slip in.)

However, when I booted up my laptop Sunday morning, it crashed within a couple of minutes and I can't get it to start up again.  And my last back up was last Sunday, before I wrote those reviews (and at least three others).

At the moment, I have a friend who is going to come take a look Monday night.  I have another friend who may be able to help.  But who knows when I will have access to that stuff again.  And I might be buying a new laptop, too.  (I got my last one up and running again thinking it would be better than nothing, but it's so slow it's just barely better than nothing.)

All this to say that my review schedule for the week is going to be...flexible.  (If only I had scheduled them Saturday night.)  The reviews will show up eventually.  Please be patient.

Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I hope that things get fixed quickly. I still have a Dell lap top from 2011, but I have a good local guy who replaced my motherboard a few years ago. It's so old I've worn the lettering off the keys! It's a terrible feeling in the pit of your stomach to lose things, so I hope that you are back online soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I'll just wait. Chris Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting the laptop fixed, it's such a pain when our devices betray us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.